The Konstantinoupolis Hotel, was
built during the British Protectorate
(1814 - 1864).
It first operated as a Hotel offering
room and board by a family from Konstantinoupolis
who moved to Corfu to escape the Turks.
Considering its advantageous position
by the main port, the hotel was in
a great demand among the business
world of the time as well as the high
society of Europe who chose Corfu
for their holidays.
From 1878 up until 1993 (when it closed
down) the hotel attracted various
celebrities and artists who came to
the island to perform.
The hotel has 31 rooms tastefully
decorated, all with private bathroom,
TV, telephone, individual heating
Credit Cards: N/A